Joshua’s Place has seen an overwhelming response from volunteers and donors during these uncertain times.
The work you are doing is impacting families in a way that expresses God’s love, and our communities’ concern, for them. We want to thank those who have continued to serve the ministry of Joshua’s Place and share current stats that reflect the impact of your service!
- To date, we’ve collected over $62,000 in our carryout program and have also given out $5,000 in Kroger gift cards for groceries and fuel.
- Prasco Laboratories has given a $10,000 matching Grant
- Warren County Foundation has given a $10,000 matching grant.
- We continue to support members of our Food Co-op with a curbside pick up.
- Families are receiving notes of encouragement from JP Volunteers that are normally meeting with them including receiving prayer requests.
Student Meal Kits
- We are currently serving over 1200 Student Meal Kits per week, each containing 5 breakfasts, lunches, and snacks.
- They are being distributed at 12 locations in our 5 school districts.
- We’ve had more than 25 churches host collection events and supply donations.
Joshua’s Place is still taking donations at the designated Drop-Offs listed in the flyer below. You can also choose to give a monetary donation by following the “Give Today” link.
Joshua’s Place had two great fundraisers scheduled for this spring. Both have been rescheduled for dates later in the year.
Join us for the 2020 Joshua’s Place 5K! The 5K will be August 1, 2020, and will begin at 9:00 am. The route starts and ends at the South Lebanon Community Center. All proceeds will benefit the school-based programs that we serve. Please click on “Register” below for more information about the event.
Joshua’s Place Carry Out
Request for Prayer
Joshua’s Place is asking you to join us in prayer over our staff, local churches, school district leaders, and the vulnerable families we are serving. Please pray for protection for all of those serving and affected by the crisis. Please also pray that those we serve would know the love of Christ through the kindness being shown to them by this movement of local churches.